This post contains affiliate links through which I may receive a small commission.
I know the autumn season doesn’t “officially” start for a few more weeks, but when September 1st rolls around that’s when I start to embrace the fall season.
So if you are like me and are anxious for the fall season I thought I would share a little round up of all things fall. Favorite posts from the past, fall recipes, a guide to foliage and fall decor.
- Chili– This chili is our absolute favorite. We make it regularly throughout fall and winter.
- Shepherds Pie– This Shepherd’s Pie is the best. I always look forward to cooler weather so I can make it.
- Pumpkin Bars– One of my favorite fall treats. I’ve been craving these for a while so I may have to make them this weekend.
- Apple Crisp– I LOVE this Apple Crisp. I make it throughout the year but I especially love to make it with any apples we get when we go apple picking. It just seems like the quintessential fall experience.
- Caramel Apple Cider– I am not a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks but I love apple cider. If you are a find of the Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks then you will love this!
The change of leaves is my favorite part of fall. It can be truly breathtaking. I am so excited to experience fall here in Minnesota for the first time but I will always love our East Coast leaf peeping trips. Maine, Connecticut and New Hampshire were absolutely gorgeous. And we were lucky enough to visit London, Edinburgh and the Scottish Countryside in the fall as well.
- Why You Should Take a Fall Foliage Trip
- Fall Foliage Drive
- Connecticut Fall
- Fall in London
- Fall Scotland Adventures
I’m always excited to put up fall decor and even more so this year with a new house to decorate. I couldn’t help but browse and found so many great fall pieces.
Fall clothes will forever be my favorite. I get so excited when cooler weather rolls in and I can break out my favorite sweaters, jackets and boots. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite posts about transitioning to fall.
- How to Transition Summer Pieces Into Fall
- Favorites for Early Fall
- Favorite Textures & Colors of Fall
Now that it is my favorite time of year I’m sure I will be sharing plenty of fall content. Between a new house to decorate and a new town to explore we have a lot to look forward to this fall. What are you most looking forward to this season? Share you favorite fall destination and recipes in the comments, I can’t wait to hear!
One thought on “My Start to Fall”
I’m looking forward to not sweating as soon as I step outside and of course, hot tea!