After turning 24 I decided to create a list of 25 goals before I turn 25. Below I will be noting my progress along they way. You can see my original post here to learn more about the motive behind my goals.
25 Before 25
- Run 10 miles (at once)
- Read (and finish) 12 books
- Print wedding photos for our bedroom (I know… its been over a year)
- Frame and hang our menus in the dining room
- Finish re-decorating our bedroom
- Clean out the basement (Well, its in writing. Now I have to do it.)
- Go one month without online shopping (Wait, did I just commit to that… Can I take it back?) Finished March 24-April 24th
- Finish our wedding album
- Go a full month of going to the gym at least 5 days a week
- Finish the basement floor
- Go one month without sweets
- Clean out the bathroom/linen closet
- Spend a weekend at the lake with my husband
- Host my parents for a nice dinner
- Go one week without Netflix, TV, movies, etc.
- Try at least one new recipe a month
- April: Braised Short Ribs with Celery Root and Onions
- Clean off my computer and back up photos
- Go one month without eating out
- Host both of our families for dinner
- Learn more about photography
- Have a girls weekend with my mom, sister, and mother-in-law
- Do yoga twice a week for one month
- Unplug for 24 hours (no phone, emails, computer, social media, TV, etc.)
- Write a letter to someone once a month
- Spend 25 minutes each Friday night journaling, reading, praying or reflecting on the week.
What are some over you goals over the next year and how do you plan to stick to them?