Fall is always my favorite season (pretty closely tied with Winter) and every year I look forward to doing all of my favorite fall activities. Last Fall was so much fun. Apple picking with Andrew, hosting our families for a fall dinner, admiring beautiful foliage in Maine & New Hampshire, another orchard trip with my family, and so much more!
- Fall Movie Night: A night filled with my favorite fall treats and movies! Perfect for cozy fall evenings.
- Apple Picking: I had so much fun apple picking last year (once with Andrew and once with my family)! I would love to go again this year if we get the chance. Its a great opportunity to enjoy the fall weather and stock up on apples to make all kinds of fall treats!
- Make Apple Cider: I made this yummy apple cider last year and will definitely be making it again!
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch: I always love taking a trip to the pumpkin patch this time of year. Unfortunately I don’t think we will get the chance with so much going on this season but I’m still going to try!
- Try New Fall Recipes: Fall (and winter) is my favorite time for food! There are so many delicious comfort foods this time of year! I am anxious to try this fall spiced granola and these tasty cider donuts!
- Visit the Fall Farmer’s Market: I love stocking up on fall goodies at the farmers market before they close for the year. Its a great place to find unique fall produce and beautiful fall flowers as well!
- Have a Festive Fall Meal: The past 2 years we have hosted our family for a fall dinner and while I don’t think we will get the chance to do that this year I would still love to have a festive dinner at home with Andrew with our fall favorites!
I’d love to add to this list as we find the time! What are some of your favorite fall activities and traditions?