Happy Friday! We are heading to Maine today and are both SO excited! We have been talking about wanting to visit Maine since the first day we met-just a little over 6 years ago-and now we are going for the first time as a married couple! Crazy how life works! I can’t wait to share this trip with you all! I will being sharing highlights and details on the blog next week and you can also follow along on Instagram as we explore Maine!(Photo from last year’s Foliage Trip in Connecticut)
- 10 Habits of Happy Women: I thought these were great reminders of how to improve your attitude and outlook!
- I am always looking for great books to add to my reading list. If you are looking for a few recommendation check out Julia & Jess’s reader recs!
Living Taylored Lately
- A Month of Meditation
- Recipe: Caramel Apple Cider
- Sweater Weather: My Favorite Sweaters for the Season
- Why You Should Take A Foliage Trip
- Living Lately No. 23
- Spend Time In Nature
- Maine Highlights