We are back from Maine and I have to admit I am still in awe of how many beautiful sites we saw. Between the bright foliage and beautiful coast line everything was breathtaking. I have been sorting through photos all week trying to organize it all and while I shared a little from our trip here , I will be sharing more next week too!
- Get In the Fall Spirit: I try my best to embrace every minute of this season and I love Liz’s list of Ways to Get in the Fall Spirit
- I have always wanted to visit Portland, Oregon and this list made me even more anxious to visit.
- Jess’s post on finding “the one” was so sweet and I could absolutely relate to her thoughts on the topic.
Living Taylored Lately
- Keep Close To Nature’s Heart
- Sunset In Kennebunkport
- Traveling With Your Spouse
- Living Lately No. 24
- Why You Should Take A Foliage Trip
- Maine Highlights
- A Simple Fall Tablescape