Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already half way through August? Part of me feels like this has been the longest year EVER, but I also can’t believe that it’s almost fall.
- Three Lessons From the Garden: My friend Claire started a lovely garden this summer and it has been so fun following along. Her lessons are applicable to both gardening and every day life.
- Teachable Moments Books for Toddlers: reading with Jack is one of my favorite things to do. I especially love choosing books full of meanings and lessons. This post from Sarah is full of great recommendations.
- Since March I’ve acquired a few new cookbooks that I am absolutely loving.
- Half Baked Harvest: I know this one already has a “cult following”, almost everyone I know raves about the original cookbook. This one is just as good!
- Giada’s Italy: I will never, EVER turn down Italian food. If I do, something is seriously wrong. I have loved the recipes in this book. They make me feel so warm and cozy (and talented in the kitchen).
- What’s Gaby Cooking: California cuisine with some twists. Everything in this book that we have made has been easy peasy and so refreshing. So many great summer recipes, which is saying a lot coming from me because I tend to prefer the heavier and cozier dishes of fall and winter.
- I have made it a priority to read a lot more this summer. Since having Jack I had kind of fallen off the wagon but in the past couple months I’ve finished several books (I’ll be sharing a Current Reads post, soon). My most recent read was Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams and I LOVED it.
Living Taylored Lately
- Cozy, Chic & Sustainable: A Guide to Dudley Stephens
- The Pajamas You Will Want to Live In
- Pregnancy Loss Pt 2: The Never Ending Miscarriage
- Engaging Playtime with Lovevery
- How I’m Using This Time at Home to Improve My Mood
- Summer Reads Review
- Your New Favorite Blanket
- Styles for the Greater Good