Happy Friday, everyone! This week has been tough. Our house is still recovering from the dinner we hosted last weekend as we have been slow to get everything back in order and put away. So that is what I will be dedicating this weekend to. Hopefully Sunday will involve a break and some time to enjoy the season (read: fall baking, warm drinks, and maybe that big fall breakfast I have been dreaming about!).I can’t believe it is already November. I am still very much enjoying the fall season but I’d be lying if I said I weren’t super excited for Christmas. Also, how adorable are my mom and sister? Loved getting to spend time with our family this past weekend and looking forward to being home or Thanksgiving in a few weeks! Also, starting to prep Living Taylored for the holidays so I am looking for some feedback (see bottom of post) so be sure to share your thoughts and requests!
- Taking a Mental Break: This post, “5 Signs You Need A Mental Break” really hit me this week. I found myself nodding along to every word. Now if someone could just tell me how to take a mental break without further losing my mind that would be great.
- Starting Your Own Business: I loved these tips and advice from 10 influential and successful business women on starting your own business/pursuing your passion.
- ‘Tis the Season (almost): I know its a tad early to start thinking about Christmas but Boden just released part of their Holiday line and it is just too perfect. I love it all.
- The Holiday CD You Need: Again, I know its early to be thinking about Christmas but Leslie Odom Jr. just release his holiday album “Simply Christmas” and it is pure magic. As soon as I told my mom about it she immediately downloaded it. Definitely worth getting for the upcoming season! You can sample it here on Amazon!
Living Taylored Lately
- I am still sorting through all of our photos from Maine. Even though it was a quick trip we tried to fit in SO much. I would love to share it all, but I also don’t want to overdo it on the Maine content. I will probably save the rest and share at a later time unless people request more. For now you can read about our trip and adventures in the posts below 🙂
- Best Soups for Fall & Winter
- Fall Layers
- Fall Breakfast
This Season-Reader Requests
- I’m not quite ready to jump into Holiday content on the blog just yet, but I do want to start prepping and planning for the season. That being said, I want to know what you are interested in seeing on Living Taylored! Gift guides, holiday and festive clothes, décor, traditions, etc. Let me know what you are interested in seeing and I will try to feature those posts this season for some extra holiday inspiration 🙂