Oh my goodness, its already November! Fall is going by SO fast and I am trying to make the most of it so this has been a busy month. We started the month out with an Apple Picking adventure, then headed to Maine & New Hampshire to take in some fall foliage, hosted a fall dinner for our families and then took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Clearly we tried to do all things fall (as was my overall goal for October), but there is still so much to do!
- Have a Fall Breakfast: With such a busy month we didn’t get a chance to have a fall breakfast so I am hoping we will do this soon. We don’t have any weekend plans until Thanksgiving so we will definitely have a chance to make a big fall breakfast.
- Take in the Fall Foliage: I was SO pleased with the beautiful foliage we saw while we were in Maine & New Hampshire. It was the perfect way to enjoy the season.
- Try a New Fall Treat: I was hoping I would get a chance to do more fall baking but the only thing we made was an Apple Crisp which was still a first for me. Even though that isn’t anything too adventurous it was the perfect fall treat and we used the apples we got from our first trip to the orchard.
While I am still going to focus on enjoying this season I do have some more focused goals for this new month.
- Improve Morning/Nightly Routines: For a while I was super consistent in my morning and nightly routines but I have kind of fallen out of habit so I am hoping to get back into those routines. They make SUCH a difference when I stick to them.
- Update My Skincare Routine: I feel like I have tried EVERY product under the sun and for a while my skin was kind of improving but then it kind of plateaued and now it is less than great again. I am going to really commit to taking care of it this month to see what works best.
What are some of your goals for this month and the rest of the fall season?