Happy Friday! After a ridiculously warm weekend, the past few days have finally felt a little more like fall. Since we didn’t make it to the apple orchard last weekend due to the heat, we will be going this weekend and also celebrating Andrew’s birthday! It will be a busy weekend with lots to look forward to.Did you know today is National Coffee Day? This is my kind of holiday! Here are a few of my favorite coffee inspired recipes to try in celebration of the day!
- 7 Steps to Be a Happier Person: Always room for improvement in this area! Are you doing what you can to be your happiest self?
- One of my favorite things about fall and winter is the cozy and comforting meals. These 20 Slow Cooker Meals also sound perfect for this season! Which will you try?
Living Taylored Lately
- A Fresh Start With Fall
- Warby Parker: Home Try On
- Fall Staples
- Picking Out Our Fall Decor
- Living Lately No. 21 (Fall Inspiration)
- October Goals
- Living Taylored: The First Year
- Apple Picking
- Fall Front Porch Decor