This week went by super fast for me, probably because I spent Monday through Wednesday sick and in bed so it doesn’t quite feel like Friday to me. But regardless I am looking forward to the weekend and hopefully getting some projects done around the house.
- Bo Knows Health: My friend (and fellow med school wife) just started her own blog and I am SO excited. You can follow along here and on instagram as well. You will learn so much about health and wellness from her, I promise!
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty: As usual I am late to the game. I know this book has been popular for a while so I decided to finally give it a try and I am enjoying it so far.
- KJP just released new summer dresses and they are truly perfect for those hot summer days.
- Superfood Smoothies Book: My mother-in-law gave me this book a few years ago and while I have always loved making smoothies, with the summer heat it has been a must lately.
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday
- August Goals
- Favorite Coffee Recipes
- Wedding Series: 4 Questions to Ask Before You Start Planning