Happy Friday! This week was a busy one and it looks like the weekend will be too! We FINALLY booked our flight to Maine and I am so excited. We leave in a little over 2 months and I am counting down the days! In a few weeks I will be sharing some highlights from past East Coast trips and asking for recommendations for our time in Maine.Yesterday I shared my favorite coffee recipes and I think I just might have to make one or two to get us through this busy weekend! Also after Monday’s post I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who shared encouragement to keep up the “Motivational Monday” series! Here is a little update on life this past week:
- You know those days (or weeks) where you feel like you are just struggling to make it through? It can be hard to get back on track and dig yourself out of that feeling. I love Jess’s tips for pulling yourself out of a rut.
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- How good do these Salted Caramel Brownies look? Seriously every recipe of Elisabeth’s makes me drool! I think I may have to try these over the weekend!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: When You Need Inspiration
- August Goals
- Wedding Series: 4 Questions to Ask Before You Start Planning
- Favorite Coffee Recipes
- Living Lately No. 13
- Motivational Monday
- Homemade Pizza Night
- 5 Closet Staples
- Summer Reading Review