Happy Friday! This felt like the longest week EVER. I am not sure what it was but everyday felt like a Monday and I could just not get into my usual routine. My husband was super busy this week and we didn’t see much of each other so I am looking forward to getting in some quality time this weekend. We are planning on making pizza and watching movies together Sunday and I can’t wait! Saturday I am sure I will be at home doing housework as per usual and I have a few coffee recipes I want to try out. This week I shared some details on our coffee bar set up at home and soon I will be sharing some of my favorite coffee recipes!
- Loved Bryn’s post on “Setting the Tone for the Week“! I absolutely agree that the littlest things (like morning routines) can completely shape and alter the type of day/week you have.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware: I just finished this book and am still trying to wrap my head around it. I really thought it would take me a while to get through because it seemed a bit too intense for me, but I got to a point where I just couldn’t put it down… literally my husband told me I had to stop reading and go to bed one night cause I just couldn’t stop!
- This article about Gone With the Wind. So many interesting facts about the making of the movie! One of my favorites (and the book too!).
- Stumbled across these adorable little bows for babies and I want to order them all for any future kids or nieces and nephews. They also have little bow ties for baby boys! How cute?? Check out Willow Crowns!
- Today is the first day of public access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I am sure most people are aware by now, especially if you follow any kind of blog because it is all that is being talked about right now. I really is a great sale though and a great time to get your fall necessities! The sale runs through August 6th so go check it out!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Stop Looking Down
- White Skirts & Wildflowers
- At Home Coffee Bar
- Living Lately No. 11
- Motivational Monday
- Dry Bar Visit
- Sea Weather Sweater
- East Coast Dreaming