Happy Friday! This week has been a busy blur and I am looking forward to some down time. Andrew and I have a date planned for this weekend and a day full of relaxing to make up for constantly being on the go lately. Hopefully we can enjoy sometime together and maybe make a fun treat like this ice cream we had last week!Inspiration:
- How do you spend your weekends? Apparently there is a way that results in a bit more satisfactions and happiness that we might think. Kira shared her thoughts on this really interesting article on the best way to spend your weekends. How do you spend your weekends; passive or active leisure?
- I know I shared a similar post last week about cell-phone use, but I loved Carly’s thoughts on taking a step back from your phone.
- The Woman in Cabin 10
- A couple weeks ago Andrew and I spent the weekend making ice cream from this book and we landed on the Seaport Salty Swirl (pictured above) and it was so good. There is honestly something so much better about food when you work hard to make it yourself. It was a long process but SO worth it. (You can also find the recipe here)
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Quality Time
- Blue & White Brunch
- Nautical Stripes (and a lesson on perfectionism)
- 4 Things I Wish I Had Taken More Seriously Before My 20s
- Living Lately No. 10
- Motivational Monday
- Summer Skin Care
- White & Gingham
- At Home Coffee Bar