Happy Friday! This was the first week since before Christmas that I had a full work week and boy did it drag on. I am really looking forward to this weekend and have a few fun things planned with Andrew. Lots to look forward to! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and while I am normally not a huge fan I can’t help but love all of the cute party ideas and recipes that are floating around. Next week I will be sharing a few fun Valentine’s Day ideas in preparation.
- 5 Ways to Be More Vulnerable: such a great read and definitely a few things I need to work on!
- Valentine’s Day Donuts: How cute are these? I love everything Elisabeth makes and these heart shaped donuts are so fun for a Valentine’s Day brunch or breakfast.
- 6 Ideas for Throwing A Valentine’s Day Party: I always love Amanda’s party and tablescape ideas. This Valentine’s Day set up is so cute!
Living Taylored Lately
- Essential Oils
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe: Leather Leggings 3 Ways
- 2018 Intentions: January Reflection
- Winter Weather Favorites
- Living Lately No. 36
- Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
- Pink Outfit Inspiration
2 thoughts on “Living Lately No. 37”
Cute ideas Taylor. I hope you enjoy Brunch with your friends. It sounds lovely.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Amy! Have a great weekend!