Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! I decided to delay this weeks Living Lately for the anniversary post I did yesterday. It is officially Christmas weekend and I am so excited! I thought I would keep things festive and dedicate this post to some last minute holiday ideas and inspiration. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!Inspiration
- In need of a winter getaway? These 15 Airbnbs look like the perfect escape!!
- Or how about some light reading over the holiday? Check out these 6 book recommendations for the holiday weekend!
- While it often seems that holidays bring nothing but joy and cheer there are many who struggle this time of year. I loved this article on 6 Ways to Cope with the Holidays When You’re Sad.
Living Taylor Lately
- Christmas Downtown
- Velvet Leggings For The Holidays
- Festive Activities for the Holiday Weekend
- 3 Simply Festive Looks for the Holiday Weekend
- 2 Years of Marriage
- Christmas Cookies & Hot Cocoa: Always a fun idea for the holiday weekend! I also really want to put together a gingerbread house!
- Festive Holiday Pajamas: I absolutely LOVE wearing festive PJs during the holidays. So perfect for Christmas morning!
- 5 Ways to Style Your Festive Plaid Shirt: Perfect holiday outfit inspiration!
- I don’t have anything scheduled yet so I may just take the week off to enjoy the rest of the year and plan content 🙂
- I am working on a few ideas for a new series or two and am so excited to share! If you have any content recommendations or suggestions for next year let me know! I love to hear your requests!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and are able to enjoy time with friends and family!