Happy May Day! Woah, its already May. Seriously how is it already so close to summer?? I can’t believe we are already 5 months into the year!
I have loved doing these monthly goals. At the beginning of the year I decided to set monthly goals instead of resolutions. They have been such a great way to constantly be working to make changes and improvements in my daily life. If you have missed them you can find April’s goals here.
- Mix up my workout routine: I have heard that changing up your workout routine can help keep you on track and improve your results. Not that I am looking to see any major changes, but I do want to mix things up and incorporate something new into my routine! I usually stick with running (and now a little bit of yoga) but I would like to try adding something new.
- Improve my posture: Its so bad. Sitting at a desk all day has really thrown me off. I am going to make a serious effort to have better posture whether I am sitting or standing.
- Finish re-doing our bedroom: This has been a slow process. We started with all new bedding and an armoire for extra closet space. Hopefully this month we can finish up with new curtains, wall décor, and a new chair.
So how did April’s goals go?
- Create a recycling plan: After looking into it more I learned that Omaha’s recycling is very simple. We don’t even have to sort it we just put it out once a week.
- Take more walks: Not only have we started taking more walks but I have also been trying to run outside more often. It has been so nice to spend a bit more time outside with this change in weather.
- Plant an herb garden: So we didn’t end up planting an herb garden. We were gifted one when we went home for Easter so we are waiting a bit before planting our own seeds.