Happy Friday! I havent posted in several weeks, and its been months since I shared a living lately post so I thought this would be a good way to jump back in.
I have several posts drafted and ready to share I just haven’t gotten around to scheduling them. Life with two kids definitely keeps me busy and the past month has been especially crazy. We have had a few rounds of illness go through the house and poor little Jack broke his leg. But I’m hoping to slowly get back to posting and sharing more often.
- Filling Your Cup: I related to this post from Liz. As a mom I really struggle to do things for myself. I feel guilty when I need a break or spend any amount of time away from my kids. But I know that in order to be my best self I need to make time for me. This is something I need to work on and I know I’m not alone in that.
- Traveling With Two Under Two: We haven’t had the opportunity to travel with the kids other than a couple 3 hour road trips, but I’ll be saving this post for when we do finally get to travel (hopefully this coming spring).
- I was recently asked to become a brand ambassador for Sarah Flint. I’ve admired her shoes for years and was so excited to try them for myself. They are even better than I imagined and I cant wait to share more with you soon! In the meantime you can use the code SARAHFLINT-BATAYLORC for $50 off of your first order
- I’m currently reading The Address by Fiona Davis. I’ve finished a few other books since my last Recent Reads post so I will share an update soon on a few others I enjoyed.
Living Taylored Lately
- Diaper Subscriptions
- Favorites for Early Fall
- Stop Deleting the Photo: Self Love & Body Image
- What I Packed in My Hospital Bag
- Introducing Eleanor Ray (And Thoughts on Life with Two)
- Fall Frills
- Adjusting to Life with Two