Happy Saturday everyone! I took a bit of a break from posting the past few weeks due to a hectic October (travel, morning sickness and a broken computer). But I’m hoping to be back on track in November.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall season. I can’t believe it is almost November. I feel like this fall has flown by and I haven’t hardly done any of my usual fall activities. So this weekend I am hoping to check a few off my list!
Since I went almost a month without posting I wanted to share a quick Living Lately with some of my favorite fall finds and inspiration.
- 7 Books to Read Before They Turn Into Movies
- Clean Beauty 101: I have always made somewhat of an effort to be picky about what products I am using but I could definitely do better. I loved Jess’s post on clean beauty and her philosophy/favorite products!
- 4 Scenic Fall Getaways: Fall is my favorite time to travel and I’m loving these locations for cozy fall getaways!
- Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie: Normally I am the type of person who MUST read the book before seeing the movie. But on a whim I decided to watch the new Amazon Prime mini-series based on this Agatha Christie novel. I was hooked and immediately started to read the book. I heard they changed the killer in the mini-series so there will still be a few surprises for me I’m sure.
- To Shake the Sleeping Self by Jedidiah Jenkins: I had been looking forward to this book since the day Jed announced he was writing it and OH. MY. So far it has been fantastic. I honestly would have finished it in a weekend but I got super sick and haven’t been reading much. If you like travel and adventure then you will love this book. Jed is such a phenomenal storyteller. It is like the best of Cheryl Strayed, Jack Kerouac & Jon Krakauer rolled into one.
Living Taylored Lately
- Favorite Textures & Colors of Fall
- Fall Bucket List
- A Weekend in Saugatuck, MI
- Best Pieces to Transition Between Seasons
- The “Extra” Things I Do When Travel Planning
- A Favorite Accessory
- London & Scotland Adventures
- Favorite Cold Weather Recipes