Happy Friday everyone! It has been quite a while since I have done a “Living Lately” post. After returning to blogging after a much needed break I wasn’t sure that I would resume my weekly “Living Lately” post. I think instead of posting it every Friday it will be a bit more random (for now at least).
I am really looking forward to this long weekend we have ahead of us. I hope everyone has something fun or relaxing planned. Personally, I am looking forward to spending time with our families and hopefully enjoying a good book or two! What does everyone else have planned?
- I recently shared a post on my Nightly Routine and how it has improved my sleep and mindset. I loved this post on The Every Girl about Improving Your Nightly Routine.
- Carly’s post on “What Makes You Happy” was such a great read. A reminder to make time for the things that bring us joy and happiness.
- I have been making it a priority to read more often and I am making great progress. I just finished Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave and In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware.
- I am currently reading My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry and The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows.
- I am normally not a summer person so I don’t usually go crazy over summer clothes but I have been trying to add a few pieces to my closet that are great for both work and weekend wear. I recently found this festive dress and these fun gingham pants (similar available here)
Living Taylored Lately
- 3 Lessons Learned From Taking a Break
- San Francisco Highlights
- Nightly Routine
- Lands End
- Golden Gate Park
- A Day trip to Napa
- More San Francisco Highlights
- How I am Reading More in 2018