Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe we are over half way through January? This month has flown by! We don’t have much going on this weekend and I am particularly excited about it. I am anxious to stay home, take care of things around the house and enjoy some down time.
- Operation Organize: If one of your NY Resolutions was to get organized, read this post! It is making my OCD self all kinds of happy seeing everything organized and color coordinated… Now I know what I will be doin this weekend!
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Waste This Year: Another post making my tree-hugging self VERY happy. I am trying to really cut back on waste this year and be more aware of how I impact the environment. These are 5 simple changes you can make to reduce waste and be more environmentally conscious!
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: How have I not read this already?
Living Taylor Lately
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe: Little Black Dress
- Bundling Up For Winter
- Living Lately No. 34
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe: Winter Layers