Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a lovely week and that your New Year is still off to a great start! We were hit with a stomach virus Sunday & Monday so I am still trying to catch up on housework and blog content. I am so glad it is a three day weekend and have so much to do, but I am still hoping to spend some time cozy inside enjoying some cocoa and a good book!In case you missed it, I launched a new series on the blog this week- Seasonal Capsule Wardrobe. I will be sharing a new capsule wardrobe each season, you can read about the new series here and see the Winter Capsule here!
- 10 Healthy Habits to Start: I loved this post. A great reminder and such simple things you can work on every day!!
- 6 Toxic People to Leave in 2017: Not only is this a great post to help you evaluate the relationships and people in your life and how the impact you, but also a reminder to make sure that you aren’t one of these people for someone else!
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: How have I not read this already?
Living Taylor Lately
- Living Lately: Kicking Off 2018
- Favorite Products of 2017
- New Series: Seasonal Capsule Wardrobe
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Winter Capsule Wardrobe: Little Black Dress
- Enjoying Winter
- New Routines