Happy Friday and happy September! Labor Day Weekend has arrived and it feels like summer is winding down. I am hoping to fit in a few more summer activities this weekend and enjoy some time outside.Inspiration:
- I am feeling so thankful for the little things this week. There is so much going on in the world, including the devastation from Hurricane Harvey, and it truly makes me stop and appreciate all aspects of life. I have been hesitant to post about the hurricane because there are current events and devastations everyday that deserve attention and I don’t want to showcase some and not others making any of them more/less significant. If I were to highlight current events and global efforts on Living Taylored it would be an endless feed of areas in the world that need your help. Take time to be aware of what is going on in the world. There are so many ways to get involved and to give back. Here are a few ways to give aid and support to those affected by the Hurricane.
- Not only is it important to help those in need when tragedy strikes but don’t wait for something like his to happen before doing your part. Find an organization to support regularly and donate your time, money, or other resources (food, blood, clothes, etc.). There are so many options out there, I know you can find something that interests you! You can read here for a few of my favorites and inspiration on how to get involved! But remember, there are SO many causes and efforts out there that need support and attention! Do some research and find a cause that speaks to you!
- Big Little Lies- almost finished! Looking for a good book to read next!
- Stores are releasing their fall lines and Williams Sonoma is back with their fun fall goodies! How amazing does all of this look?? So excited for fall treats and dinners!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Happiness & “Things”
- Chilly Summer Morning
- Closet Inventory: What You Really Need
- Picking Wildflowers
- Living Lately No. 17
- September Goals
- Motivational Monday: Meditation
- The Year Round Dress
- Wedding Series
- Trench Weather