Happy Friday! Spent this past week getting back into routine after spending a lovely weekend at the lake. I will be sharing a bit more from our lake weekend next week but for now you can read a little here. Only 4 more weeks until the official start of fall and I am so excited. While I am anxious for fall to arrive I am trying to stay focused on enjoying summer before the season is over.
- I really enjoyed this post on boundaries. It made me reflect on those areas of my life and consider what other boundaries I may be lacking.
- Jess wrote a great article about 5 things she is glad she did in her 20s. I definitely agree with some of these and it encouraged me to prioritize a few others in my life as well.
- Headspace: I have been using this app for the past month and have absolutely loved it. I will be sharing more on the app in a few weeks.
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Phone Free
- 6 Ways to Enjoy the Final Days of Summer
- Dinner on the Dock
- Living Lately No. 16
- Motivational Monday
- Chilly Summer Mornings
- Closet Inventory: Prepping for a New Season
- Picking Wildflowers