Happy Friday, everyone! I spent this past week doing LOTS of research for our upcoming trip. We finally decided to go to Maine this fall and we are both SO excited. If anyone has any recommendations or tips let me know! Other than that we have spent the week attempting to get back into a routine around here. Looking forward to the weekend and hoping to spend a little time relaxing and enjoying some time together!
Original Post (Clutch: JCrew)
- Three Special Moments: Kelly’s post on three special moments with her daughter Emma is so sweet. Even though I am not yet a parent it is a great reminder that to appreciate and cherish these little moments that we have with family, friends, and loved ones.
- Lake Pajamas: These pajamas are INCREDIBLE. I had been searching for good warm weather pajamas and finally decided to order a pair of LAKE pjs a few weeks ago and I am so glad that I did. They are so comfortable its a miracle I get out of bed every morning!
- Festive Desserts for the 4th: How amazing do these desserts look? Perfect for summer celebrations. I want to make all three of them!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Appreciating What You Have
- Summer Without Shopping
- Perfect Summer Skirt
- Living Lately No. 8
- July Goals
- Motivational Monday: Independence Day
- Summer in Red
- Favorite Summer Recipes