Happy Friday, everyone! We have been back from our trip for a week now and I am still adjusting. I have been struggling to catch up on sleep and I ended up getting sick Wednesday so it hasn’t been an easy adjustment being back. I have loved looking through photos from our trip and sharing a few highlights, but I am looking forward to getting back into a routine this weekend.
- Going Off-Grid: I loved Kira’s post about taking a break from social media while she was traveling. It is so important to put our cell-phones down and enjoy the world around us.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Oatmeal Cream Pies: How good do these look? All of Elisabeth’s recipes look good, but I definitely want to make these and I know my husband would love them!
- Photos from Nantucket: I have been dreaming of a trip to Nantucket or Cape Cod lately. Carly from The College Prepster recently spent some time in Nantucket and shared some photos that are making me even more anxious to visit!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Failure
- The Purpose of Living Taylored
- Sundress it the City
- Chicago Trip Highlights
- Living Lately No. 7
- Motivational Monday
- Taking Closet Inventory
- Striped Summer Skirt
- Summer Without Shopping