Happy Friday! So glad it is the weekend. This week got off to a rough start as I was sick at home both Monday & Tuesday. I thought I would use those 2 days to work from bed and be productive but little work (okay, no work) was done. I am getting SO excited for fun spring and summer weekends. Only a few days until Memorial Day Weekend and I can’t wait to be back home with our families.
Here is a little round up of the week!
- This post on the College Prepster on the importance of listening. Something we could all work on!
- Aubrey talks about making friends after college… so relatable for where am I in life right now!
- Celebrate by Lauren Conrad. I spontaneously picked up this book last weekend during a trip to Barnes & Noble. As someone who loves dinnerware and wishes I could host and entertain more often this book is perfect for me.
- Lucy Cuneo has beautiful fine art prints and she just launched her Hydrangea Collection. They are so beautiful!!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Respect Yourself
- Chambray & Scallops
- Wedding Series Introduction
- How to Style a Bandana
- Living Lately No. 2
- Motivational Monday
- Seersucker Dress
- Memorial Day Weekend Outfits
3 thoughts on “Living Lately No. 3”
Wow! Those hydrangeas are beautiful!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aren’t they? I want a print for the house so bad!