This week finally felt like Spring again. After 2 weeks of cloudy and rainy days the sun is finally shining. Although living in Nebraska our nice weather was short lived. It seems that spring weather is over and it is officially time for summer heat and humidity.
Mother’s Day is this weekend! Wishing I could be home with my mom to spend some time with her and celebrate all that she does for us. Instead I will be home doing housework and running errands as per usual, but at least its the weekend!
- Maxie’s post on the 15 types of people you need in your life is wonderful! Just like Monday’s post on relationships it makes you think about the type of people you are spending time with!
- How perfect is this tablescape by Lucy Cuneo? Such a lovely setting for Mother’s Day or a spring brunch or bridal shower.
- Carly’s post on Gym Anxiety is so relatable and also provides a few tips for overcoming nerves!
- Another beautiful tablescape by Amanda at The Fashionable Hostess. I love the light pink accents!
- Polish Your Poise by Jennifer L. Scott
- Lemon print everything! I am usually not a fan of prints but lemon print is everywhere and I love it! Like this shell, silk scarf, this darling dress, and this OTS blouse.
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Relationships
- Little Lace Dress: Dresses for Graduation & Weddings
- Spring Color Palette
- Mother’s Day Guide
- Living Lately No. 1
- Motivational Monday
- Styling Chambray & Scallops
- New Series Announcement!
- How to Style a Bandana