A few weeks ago while I was at the lake I shared a picture of a corn dip that my mother-in-law made and several of you reached out asking for the recipe. I don’t blame you, it looked delicious in the picture and trust me, it tastes even better! I asked my MIL if she would mind my sharing the recipe so lucky for you all, here it is!
I made a few small tweaks but otherwise it is the same delicious dip. Its easy to make and won’t disappoint!
- 1 15 oz can Del Monte Fiesta Corn or Southwest Corn, drained
- 2oz diced jalepeno (you can absolutely add more depending on your spice preference)
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 8 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 oz parmesan or asiago
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together in oven safe dish. A pie dish is the perfect size!
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbling. Check consistency. You want it to be thick and creamy.