Happy Saturday and Leap Day! I normally share these posts on a Friday but this week kept me busy and since today is an “extra day” I figured why not just publish it today instead. I haven’t been great about consistently publishing blog posts but instead of tying myself to a schedule I would rather only share what I can fully put my energy into rather than rush through a few posts for each week.
So what’s been going on in the past couple weeks? A LOT. Jack turned ONE and we celebrated his first birthday with a lumberjack theme. It was so much fun celebrating him but I still can’t believe my baby is one. I feel like just yesterday I was sharing a post about his arrival. So much has changed in this first year and while I didn’t intend for Living Taylored to be a motherhood blog when I first started it I am trying to find a balance between motherhood and me, just as I am in my everyday life.
- Weekend Free of Social Media: A social media detox can be so refreshing. I have done a few different media free periods and I always feel so great after.
- Shop Smart: LOVE that my friend Claire is trying to shop smarter. Her tips are great!
- Why Reading is So Important To Me: LOVED this post by my friend Elsa! Reading has always been a big part of my life and who I am. I hope to inspire Jack to love reading as well.
- Rothys: I wrote about my new love of Rothys in my Favorite Products of 2019 post and I plan to do a full feature soon, but I just had to share again. I bought them in November and I am obsessed. I had my doubts about if they would live up to the hype but let me assure you THEY DO. I’ll share a full review in the coming weeks. Also, how cute is the new MaryJane style?? In the meantime you can get $20 OFF your first pair using this link.
- Gal Meets Glam x Margaux Collab: I am a huge fan of both the Gal Meets Glam Collection and Margaux shoes. When I saw the sneak peek of the new collaboration coming out on March 8th I fell in love! They are all so beautiful and perfect for spring!
Living Taylored Lately
- A Favorite New Brand
- Spring Staples
- How to Keep Your White Sneakers Clean