Hello, everyone! Goodness, it has been SO long since I have posted. Life with a baby keeps me much busier than I thought it would (insert naive laughter here). Even though life is busy I am loving every minute of it, but the blog has kind of fallen to the wayside in the mean time. Eventually I will get back on track with life but for now I’m just soaking up as much time with this little guy as possible so blog posts will be scattered here and there.Anyways, I wanted to pop in and share a little update along with a few things that have been inspiring me lately.
- We spent Memorial Day weekend at the lake and it was surreal to be there with our little boy. I can’t wait for him to have lots of fun summers swimming and playing in the beach there.
- I recently became a rep for Beautycounter to help others switch to cleaner and safer beauty and skincare products. I will be sharing more about clean beauty and Beautycounter in the future, but for now if you want to know more, feel free to reach out with questions, sign up for my “Cleaner Living” email list or shop Beautycounter here.
- Since I last posted I have decided to stay home full time with Jack. I will be sharing more in that decision down the road. For now I am just enjoying everyday with my little guy. It’s the hardest and most rewarding job yet ☺️
- Social Media From an Introvert: As an introvert, Bryn’s post is beyond relatable. Loved her perspective on blogging and instagram.
- What I Learned From My Anxiety: Must read whether you have anxiety or not!
- 22 Tiny Things to Do This Summer to Feel More Joy: Love this list of ways to add a bit more happiness and joy to your days this summer!
Living Taylored Lately
- Baby Jack
- Lightweight Jackets for Spring
- 4 Simple Ways to Go Green
- Maternity Clothes: Dressing the Bump on a Budget
Later This Month
- Clean Beauty
- What Pregnancy Taught Me About Self Love
- Favorite Baby Brands
- The Top Baby Products We Can’t Live Without