Happy Friday! Its been a little while since I have posted a “Living Lately” so I thought I would share a quick update. I’ve been a little MIA on the blog lately as I start to feel better after dealing with HG (which you can read about in my post here), but I am finally starting to feel like myself again.I have a feeling things are going to be busy for the rest of the year. We have 2 trips coming up before the holidays arrive and lots of prepping for baby C. So before the madness begins I’m hoping to spend this weekend enjoying my time with Andrew and relaxing.
- “In the Age of Fear”: Kelly wrote a very thought provoking piece about a New York Times article “Motherhood in the Age of Fear”. Definitely a great read and not just for those with children or those hoping to have kids. I truly think everyone should read!
- Negative Self Talk: I will absolutely admit that I am terrible about negative self talk. Not everyone realizes that they do it but this article helps you discover if you do and how to reverse it.
- Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie: Normally I am the type of person who MUST read the book before seeing the movie. But on a whim I decided to watch the new Amazon Prime mini-series based on this Agatha Christie novel. I was hooked and immediately started to read the book. I heard they changed the killer in the mini-series so there will still be a few surprises for me I’m sure.
Living Taylored Lately
- Kennebunkport, Maine
- Frist Trimester Recap: My Experience with Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- More Than Just “Wine Country”: 5 Reasons to Visit Napa
- Creating a “Reading Nook”
- We Are Pregnant!
- What I Packed For San Francisco
- A Favorite Accessory
- The “Extra” Things I Do When Travel Planning