Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend and hoping to do ALL things Christmas. I realized this week that I really haven’t been taking the time to enjoy this season which is such a shame because this is the first year that in a while that I have actually been home to enjoy it. So tomorrow I am going to make hot cocoa, curl up by the tree, and watch ALL the cheesy Christmas movies I can find.
As for tonight, I will be binge watching The Crown Season 2. Do you guys watch? I’m obsessed and some of the guest stars in this season’s cast are truly phenomenal! You have to watch!
- Sharing another gift guide of gifts that give back! So many great ideas!
- How cute is Abby’s home in Vermont??? Seriously, I want to escape here for a winter weekend getaway!
- Like I said above, I am LOVING The Crown on Netflix. I watched Season 1 when it first came out and then re-watched it this past week in preparation for Season 2.
- 30 Days of Plaid: Kelly in the City is sharing something plaid on her blog every day and I’m obsessed. I have a major plaid obsession and I love seeing all of the cute plaid pieces she finds.
Living Taylored Lately:
- December Goals
- Finding Our Christmas Tree
- 5 Ways to Style Your Festive Plaid Shirt
- Favorite Holiday Traditions
- Two Layered Looks
- Living Lately No. 30
- Festive Looks
- Christmas in Omaha
- Holiday Fun