Happy Friday! Even though this was a short work week I am so ready for the weekend!
Before I jump into this weeks review I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who continues to read this blog and follow along! This site continues to grow each month and May became my highest viewed month, even breaking my monthly goal. So thank you to everyone who reads, comments, shares, and shows support!
- 4 Ways to Recover from a Happiness Hangover: Maxie’s guest post on The College Prepster was so helpful this week. After spending anytime with my family I often leave feeling sad because I miss them so much. So after a long weekend at home with my parents, siblings, and in-laws I loved reading Maxie’s tips for recovering without getting down.
- Pushing Through Fear: Carly’s post on anxiety is so relatable. I am so glad that she shares her thoughts and experiences on dealing with anxiety to help others along the way!
- The Zookeeper’s Wife (this WILL be finished by next Friday….)
- Summer Salad Recipes: How delicious do these summer salads sound? I am definitely going to be trying some of Elisabeth’s recipes!!
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Memorial Day
- Tips for Chic & Restful Sleep
- Seersucker Dress
- June Goals
- Living Lately No. 4
- Motivational Monday
- Summer Style
- Wedding Series