Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to the long weekend and have so much to do! I know we are still a month away from Spring but I am in a major spring cleaning mood so I think I may get a jump start on cleaning, organizing and purging this weekend.I will be working on a lot of upcoming content for the blog over the weekend too! I am working on a fun collaboration that I will be sharing on the blog in the next week or two so keep an eye out for that! You can see a little preview here. I am also putting the final touches on the Spring Edition of the Seasonal Capsule Wardrobe Series. The Capsule preview will go up on March 1st.
- Beautiful Tablescape: How pretty is this tablescape? It would be perfect for a date night, brunch or spring dinner party!
- Places to Travel in Spring: So many of these places are on my list of top destinations to visit. We are planning a trip back to Napa for next Spring and I know it will be beautiful!
- 15 Books: I have a habit of adding books to my list fast than I can read them. There were several on this list that I know I will definitely have to read!
- If you know me, you know I have an obsession with dishware/servingware and tablescapes. I absolutely LOVED Lucy’s post about collecting dishware.
Living Taylored Lately
- 5 Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day (No Matter Your Relationship Status)
- What I Wish I Could Tell My Younger Self About Love
- Black & White
- Living Lately No. 38
- Dressing For You