Happy Friday! I can’t believe its already September. It has been a really long time since I have sat down to write or shared something other than a pre-scheduled post. I really miss it but also, little man keeps me SO busy. So I’m writing this during nap time 🙂
I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. I know it isn’t officially fall yet, but I am definitely looking forward to cooler temps. I wanted to share a few things that I’ve been enjoying lately and hope they bring some inspiration or joy to you as well.
- Love Claire’s post on playroom organization! Definitely inspired me to start getting Jack’s room a bit more organized.
- I finally jumped on the Dudley Stephens bandwagon and I’m SO glad I did. I tried out a few different styles and can’t wait to share a full review soon!
- My friends Nora & Elsa are launching their own blog next month and I can’t wait! I hope you will follow along too!
- Lake Pajamas are launching their new fall line on Monday, Sept. 9th. I am absolutely loving the new designs and color-ways. If you haven’t tried Lake Pajamas yet you absolutely should. They are incredibly soft and SO comfy.
Living Taylored Lately
- What Pregnancy Taught Me About Self Love
- Clean Beauty
- Why We Decided to Try the Snoo: An Honest Review
- How To Bring Your Travels Home With You
- Favorite Kids Clothing Brands
- Shop Small: I’m working on a fun post for November featuring my favorite women-owned small businesses. I already have a few in mind but would LOVE you suggestions and ideas as well. What are some women owned small businesses that you love?
- Fall Content: I’m working on my editorial calendar for fall and would love to hear what you would like to see. Motherhood posts (sleep training, making baby food at home, my decision to stay at home, etc.), fall styles, capsule wardrobe, holiday content, etc. Let me know what YOU want to see this season. You can either comment on this post, contact me here, or reach out on Instagram.
- Collaboration: I’m teaming up with my friend Caitlin next month for another “no shop” month & to share a bit more of capsule pieces and shopping your closet.