Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I hope everyone’s new year is off to a great start. It has been quite a while since I have done a Living Lately Update and so much has been going on so it seemed time for a post.We are only 5 weeks away from our due date! We are finishing up the nursery and all of the final preparations for Baby C. I can’t wait to share a glimpse of the nursery once we have it all done. As for blogging post-baby, I will be taking a break for at least all of February and possibly March. I have a few posts drafted that I may schedule ahead of time, but otherwise I plan to just enjoy my time at home with the baby and focus on adjusting.
In the mean time I wanted to share some inspiration and highlights of what I have been enjoying lately.
- 40 Things You Can Do To Be Happier & Healthier in 2019: Loved this post and definitely took note of a few things I would like to do better this year!
- Fewer, Better: A Year’s Experiment in Minimal Consumption: So inspired by Meg’s goal and approach to shopping this year. This is partially what inspired my “Shopping Detox”.
- 15 Resolutions to Make for a Better Relationship in 2019: My marriage is always a priority and I loved this list of 15 ways to improve and prioritize your relationship!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Mari Kondo: Perfect book to help keep of my goal of “Less is More” this year! It definitely has a unique and interesting approach but worth reading!
- Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman: So many mom’s have recommended this book and I am excited to start reading it in preparation for the baby!
Living Taylored Lately
- Less is More: A Year of Cutting Back (Shopping Detox)
- Hello 2019: Goals & Intentions
- The Best of 2018
- Favorite Products of 2018
- Fall in London
- Scotland Adventures
Later This Month
- Maternity Clothes on a Budget
- The Perfect Winter Coat
Top Posts of 2018
After posting about my shopping detox this week I was reviewing stats from 2018 to see what some of the most popular posts were. I was so pleased to see that they were posts that are in-keeping with my goals for this year and I can’t wait to share more like these! Here are a few of the top posts from this past year: