Happy Friday! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while. Andrew and I are spending part of the weekend at the lake which means after several busy weeks we will finally get to spend some time together! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend full of reading, curling up to watch movies, and of course making s’mores.This past week I made a few changes to the blog that I am really excited about. I finally added a section that you can directly shop my outfit posts (from the blog and instagram). It isn’t set up exactly the way I had wanted but for right now it will do :). All you have to do is go to the top menu above and select “Shop My Outfits” or click the image along the side that says “Shop My Outfits” and it will take you to a roundup of all my outfits and the individual pieces shown in each post!
- My friend Molly wrote this wonderful post about insecurities and learning to appreciate who God made us to be. I loved her reminder that our confidence should not come from our physical appearance!
- Almost finished with Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. Trying to decide what I should read next!
- Looking for a book recommendation? You can see my review of the books I’ve read this summer here!
- This pretty brunch set-up by Amanda. I want to have another fun Sunday brunch before summer ends.
- Tutorial on getting Vintage Curls. I’m not a “hair & make-up” person, meaning I just never really spend that much time on it. But I do often curl my hair (using my straightener, ironically) and I ALWAYS do my curls away from my face. I tried it the way Julia shows in her tutorial and I LOVE the way it looks on my hair. Just as easy as my usual way but its gives it a more vintage and feminine look.
Living Taylored Lately
- Motivational Monday: Back to School
- Summer Reading Review
- A Trip to the Farmer’s Market
- East Coast Dreaming & a Trip to Maine
- Living Lately No. 15
- New Feature: Shop My Outfits
- Motivational Monday
- Enjoying the Final Days of Summer
- More summer and lake fun!